“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” Romans 10:13-15
We therefore count it a privilege to invest in His great Kingdom work.
How I am serving the Lord:
Presently, I am serving the Lord as a pastor and an evangelist among the Buddhist majority in Myanmar. To spread the Gospel I involve in various activities. I do personal evangelism, Gospel-tract distribution, house-visitation, home-prayer meetings, fasting and prayer meetings, counsel the needy and pray for the sick. I am also involved in church planting ministry.
Please pray for me and for my wife, Van Sung, as we serve the Lord among the unreached.
Please Pray for:
- A CLOSE PERSONAL WALK with the Lord.
- FAITHFULNESS to endure discouragement of lack of success.
- FAITH to believe God for the impossible.
- PROTECTION from the powers of darkness.
- FAVOUR in the eyes of the village chief and other community leaders.
- HEALING for the region.
- A DEEP LOVE for the people.
- GRACE to bridge cultural differences.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION of God's word.
- UNITY among co-workers.
- BOLDNESS in declaring the Gospel.
- SPIRITUAL GIFTS that build up others.
- CONFIRMATION of God's Word through healing of the sick, answered prayers and transformed lives.
- FRUITFULNESS in people coming to Christ.
God answers prayer - believe Him!